Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

March 6, 2017


Transfer News


Well we got transfer news. Another 6 weeks in the YSA! I'm super pumped about that. I will be staying with Elder Tippetts too. There is a lot going on right now so I'm glad to stay to see it all pan out. We have a baptism coming up on the 18 with Kelsie so that will be a super good experience. We also have a couple of other people who want to be baptized in the near future, hopefully within the next 2 months. 

Now with me staying in Bozeman for another transfer I will have been in the Bozeman zone for just under a year. If I stay for a fourth transfer in the YSA then it will be a year! 

This week had too much to write! But I will tag some pictures for y'all! Love you guys! 

     -Elder Schneider
 




No comments:

Post a Comment