Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

February 27, 2017


5 days in a row


Hey all, 

It's been a really busy week. We had quite a few lessons and big meetings, it feels like there is too much to count. 

We had a super good zone conference this Tuesday. We were the host zone so we had to make sure the program was all put together and what not. It was a little stressful but not too bad. A ton of the training was on how right now in the world people ages 14-26 are most open to the gospel. And that got me pumped because that's who we cover! And it's true, there are so many people who are receptive. 

I also got to go on an exchange with an elder in my zone. His name is Elder Muhlestein. It was quite the party. We mostly did finding the whole time so it was kind of a grind but I need a good grind every once in a while. 

Our progressing investigator Kelsie is doing super good. She kept wanting to meet over and over so ended up having 5 lessons with her this week. Which I'm really happy about. And we are having another one tonight. She's a better member than me and she's not even a member yet! And she's visited the temple twice now. That's how many times I've seen the temple in a year and a half, so yeah I need to step up my game. 

I just love the YSA Ward here so much. They are all so awesome and they all do a ton of missionary work. It's the dream. I'm hoping I stay another transfer, but that usually means I'll leave. It sucks how that works.

And last of all, we did some fun service this week. We volunteer at a thrift store called sacks. It's a good time. You find some strange stuff let me tell ya! And they give us a 50% discount on everything so that's a bonus. But I like helping out anyways. 

So, that's my week. I hope yours was great and that this one is great too! I love you all! 

     -Elder Schneider
Us and Kelsie
 

Fun at the store

Chair we found on the side of road

First time riding a hoverboard

No comments:

Post a Comment