Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

January 9, 2017


Back in Business


So.. It's been a pretty slow week to be honest. Elder Dougherty and another Elder have been sick most of the week so there has been a lot of switching around to accommodate for the sick people. But we still managed to get some things done!

You know what I'm most excited about? The fact that the YSA is all coming back! I feel like there is so much to do now that we have our area back. And we also had a meeting with President Repsher who is our stake president, and it went really well. We talked about the stake goals and what we need to accomplish, it makes the future look bright.

While I was on an exchange with another Elder we got the chance to work at the community cafe. It's a pay what you can cafe so homeless and less fortunate people can come and get a hot dinner. I worked there once when I was in Belgrade and so it was fun to be back. We got the job of being platers, which means we put the food on people's plates for them. Quite the blast.

Some more service we did was move a family into one of the Bozeman wards. They lived in a really beautiful spot, I was a little jealous. But we moved a whole trailer load of stuff into their house in about 2 hours. Not a bad pace if you ask me!

So not much happened this week. Like I said, a bunch of sick people around so I've been trying to stay busy but there is only so much I can do. Sometimes you just have a week like that I guess. But there will be more good stuff to come. I love you all and I hope you have a great Week!

     -Elder Schneider

Pictures of me and Elder Stout at the community cafe

Medieval replica stuff from a strange family from Snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment