Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

January 2, 2017

2017
Well, it's been a great week! 


I hope you all set some news years goals for you to not keep. No I'm kidding Haha, but really a new year is always a nice fresh start and goal setting is something that makes a huge difference. 

My week has been pretty eventful. Just trying to stay busy since the YSA here is gone for the holidays. It's pretty hard I tell ya. We went on an exchange earlier this week that was a good use of time. I got to be with Elder Vargas, he's a brand new missionary. We spent the two days in Ennis, a little town that he covers. It was great to be able to help him out. He had lots of great new missionary questions. I remember being a new missionary like it was yesterday! 

We also had a baptism this week! One of the best ones ever! Megan was baptized on Saturday at 3 and then confirmed the next Sunday on New Year's Day, it was sweet. But her baptism was super spiritual. You could tell she was so excited to make that covenant. I don't think she stopped smiling throughout the whole program. It's like she had been waiting her whole life or something. And she's all excited to do the new member lessons as well. She was like, I get to go through all the lessons again?! It was funny. 

I also got to speak this Sunday in church. That's only the 3rd or 4th time on my mission so I've been pretty lucky so far. I spoke on keeping my testimony of Christ valiant. It was a good topic to study and speak on. It made me think of how I will be as a returned missionary. Hopefully I stay active my whole life and contribute to build up the kingdom of God. 

That's about all for this week! But more is to come! I love you all and hope you enjoy your week.


      -Elder Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment