Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

April 3, 2017


I want it to be Summer already


Dearest People, 

It's been great. Partly because of general conference, which all of you know about already. I got a lot of strength from it and hopefully you did too. 

Not gonna lie these weekly emails are getting really hard to keep writing. I never know what to write if nothing out of the ordinary happened. 

The best thing that happened was our Investigator Emilio got interviewed by our mission president so he could be interviewed by a general authority to get baptized! He's so ready. 

As well with that, we had interviews with our mission president this last Friday. He told me my transfer news ahead of time so I already know it but I'm not at liberty to tell others haha. Anywho, it was good. I got a lot of great advice from him. 

That's all for this week. I hope your week goes well for you! Love you all!

     -Elder Schneider
This is Sam, he's a cool guy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment