Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

October 3, 2016

It's getting cold. Bleh
Hey everyone.


Everything is good and dandy in Fairfield. The temperatures are dropping and my companion is freezing because he's from Texas haha. Im getting used to it though.

Conference was super inspirational and it made me pumped. And the day before we had set a bunch of zone goals. We are ready to go. We were also able to watch conference with an investigator. He said he felt the spirit.

Training is fun, although the Spanish is hard. I don't know any of it. We taught a Spanish lesson the other day and I just sat there and smiled and shook my head like I knew was going on. But hey, he felt the spirit so my companion did a good job. I'm trying to learn to testify in Spanish and to pray but it takes time because it's never been a focus of mine. It will get better.

I hope you all enjoyed general conference and took notes. I encourage you all to go back and reread them all because there will be things you missed that you will appreciate. The church is true! I love you all. Have a good week!


        -Elder Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment