Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

September 26, 2016

Training

Hello,


It's been good, I got my trainee this week. His name is Elder Darner. He's a stud. He's from Austin Texas and he's ready to go! I'll be honest, he's whipping me back into shape! But he's got a really good reason to want to work so bad. He's a convert, the only one of his family. His story brought a tear to my eye, it's that good. But he's only been a convert for around a year so he's kind of fearless haha. 

It's been hard to adjust back to the long mornings of being a trainer. Plus the language study adds a new aspect. We don't ever get to leave the house before 1. But we already have a Spanish investigator so the Lord is answering prayers. 

It's been a blur, I really don't know what else to say. But we did have a baptism this last week. Tristan Allen was his last name. He was the son of a recent convert so it was kind of handed to us. But it was still a good experience. 

We also had a funky church this Sunday. We had it in a small town called Augusta. It was just sacrament and then a potluck after. It was super fun.  I really don't know what else to say because it's been a lot of time filing stuff that is boring. But next week will be full of detail! 


        -Elder Schneider

Elder Darner

No comments:

Post a Comment