Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

February 22, 2015



Thermopolis


Hey Everybody,


How are you all? That's good. There's not a whole lot to tell about this week. We got transfers and now I'm with Elder Palmer. We get along great so far and we both want the same things. So it's been fun so far.

We actually had a really good week for only having 4 days to work. We have been blessed a lot lately and I don't know what I did to deserve random blessings but I'll take it! We have 2 people we are teaching that are referrals from members and will most likely get baptized in this coming month. Which I'm pretty excited about because it's been a while since we've found someone who is really interested. I'm just thankful for our Ward at this point. Man they are awesome. They are always giving us people to teach and letting us teach them in their home. I've got to use them to my best while I'm here!

I also got to go on an exchange with one of our zone leaders which was super fun. He's awesome. Very humble and likes to have fun. He's from Preston Idaho, which is the school that Napoleon Dynomite was filmed at. And I found out that we actually played against him at the SUU football camp. Small world!

A lesson I learned this week is to be myself. Preach my gospel is a book of principles that allows us as missionaries to declare the gospel but also to be our own individual selves and go by the spirit. I'm learning this more and more as I get more comfortable teaching. There is something unique each of us members and missionaries has to offer when teaching the gospel. So I really have been trying to just
be myself more. Who am I helping when I hold back my personality? No one, so that's been one of my bigger focuses of this week. I'm really loving it. Just go by the spirit and be yourself.

That's all I've got for this week! I don't have a lot of time but at least it's something. Let me know how you are all doing! Love you and miss you all.

      -Elder Schneider

Goodbye Elder Peterson

Hello Elder Palmer

No comments:

Post a Comment