Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

November 23, 2015


Stuck in Belgrade Forever


Hey guys! Yet another week has passed by and it's good be out here. Just got transfer news yesterday! I'm staying in Belgrade. I guess I've got some more things to do here. I'm also staying with Elder Wylie. So we will have a lot of fun this coming transfer. We are both just normal missionaries now. At the end of this transfer I will be in Belgrade for almost 7 months. Wow. But I like it here so I'm cool with it. I know everyone here and we have some good work going.

We have a really great investigator right now that is super interested. She was in the hospital with her friend because her friends Dad was sick. So her friends dad asked for a Mormon bishop but the bishop was busy so he sent the missionaries. They gave the dad a blessing and a short message. Anyways, they live in our area so they were referred to us and now we have a sweet investigator. She had like 4 pages of notes and questions to ask us, it was really cool. It was the first time that I've seen someone that excited about learning the gospel. And the best part of it is that her boyfriend and her friend are interested too. The other guy that was one date for baptism is going through a rough patch right now and I think he might fall through. I think the guy he's been working with isn't a good influence on him so he doesn't see the need to come to church anymore. But he is still open to meet with us so we are hoping we can clear up some problems and stuff. And if he's not ready in the end, so be it.

Thanksgiving is coming up and we've got two families that are feeding us. Yes. So that will be nice to have two Thanksgiving meals. We are getting fed a little better here. Idk if it's us or if people are just really busy but out Ward just really has a hard time feeding us. Our Ward mission leader said that its just the time we eat is what makes it hard for families to feed us. We just need to get in their homes to give them a spiritual message and that will help, well, that's the idea at least.

That's about all for this week. I don't know if there is a whole lot more to say. But I'm looking forward to this transfer, it will be fun! Just remember I miss you all and love you all so much! Keep me updated!

     -Elder Schneider



No comments:

Post a Comment