Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

October 19, 2015



Hey everybody!


This week was great. I don't have a whole lot to say though. It's been tough. Me and my companion are getting things down a bit.  I'm getting exhausted from always making sure things get done.  I guess I'm learning something from all of this. I'm just having a hard time right now I guess. I'm trying to stay positive and I'm doing a pretty good job at it. I asked the zone leaders what they think would help and hey said I'm doing everything right. So I guess I will just carry on!
 
We don't have any new people to mention. We've been doing a lot of tracting to find people. I'm just going to keep praying and doing what I'm doing. I have faith! We get along well and have fun in the apartment and stuff. Well, I don't have a whole lot to say this week, I love you all and hope you all are doing good. I will write a better email next week.

              -Elder Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment