Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

January 23, 2017


Work


So it's warmed up a little bit here! I'm very happy about that. Since it snowed in November it hasn't melted so I haven’t even seen the ground for 2 months, so it's nice to see what grass looks like again. 

We've had a super busy week, it was nice. Lots of lessons with investigators and less actives. The members are really great about reaching out to their friends. Makes life good as a missionary. 

Transfer news. Elder Dougherty is being transferred out and my new companion is Elder Tippitts. He came out with me and we actually were in the same MTC room. He's a good guy and he's pretty fun. The YSA will love him. 

I also went on another exchange back to Belgrade with Elder Lester. I got to go see Jennifer Jones and get a nice up date. She's doing great, it was good to see! Nothing better than seeing old friends doing well. 

Not a whole lot to report on this week. I love you all. The church is true. More fun to come!

We had a little dinner get together at Megan's house. And then we had another one at another family's house. YSA life. 

Meg just got baptized!



     -Elder Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment