Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

August 29, 2016

Hey everyone,


It's been a busy week or something because I can't remember it all. But we did have some good things happen.

First off we had a new investigator come to church. He only came to sacrament because he had to go do stuff with his daughters but it was good to get some fresh people at church. We are hoping to get around 4 investigators next week. It's a big jump but there is just a lot of people that are so close. We just need to find more new investigators really. We've been trying to work with the people that were already in our area book but it seems like it's time for new people to get our teaching pool growing.

We have also really been trying to get our members to do missionary work. Well, I guess we have always been doing that but maybe this time we understand how to do it a little better. I don't know, but we are really trying to get our members to invite friends and family because when you're in a town of 800 people, EVERYONE knows who you are and and they already know what they're going to say to you before you can even get to the door. Soooo members can do things we can't. Anyway, we're hoping the effort we invest into that will give us great reward.

This is one of those weeks that I don't have a whole lot to say. Maybe I need to try more new things then. Yeah, I'll do that. But the mission is still good! I love the work, it's like one big miracle. I hope you all have a fantastic week. Bye :)

      -Elder Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment