Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

July 13, 2015

First Email home
 
Hey I got your stuff! thank you! and since we can only email once a week I'm writing you letters too while im here so youll get a couple of extra letters and stuff. But today is day 6 for me and Im really starting to get things down here. Now that I know what im doing and stuff im realling enjoying it! My teaching is a little sketch but I've got a testimony thats strong so thats a good start haha. But I really do miss you guys more every day. I thought I would have detached by now but I guess not haha. I just really want to be in Montana already. I heard a super good devotional from Elder Bednar last night that kind of changed how I think of missionary work and made me want to go out and serve extra bad now. It was seriously the best talk I've heard. This place is changing me already and its not even a week, I'm hoping being in the field wont be too hard. But I want to say thank you to you for being so good to me and being an example for me when I was getting ready to leave. You guys always support me and I can't even thank you enough. Keep sending me Dear Elders, I love them. keep me in touch with whats going on in the family so I can know. Let everybody know I love them! Love you.
                                           
     -Elder Schneider 

No comments:

Post a Comment