Red Lodge Montana

Red Lodge Montana

December 28, 2015


Tripanionships are fun


Hello family!!

I just saw you all not too long ago so this won't be long, but there are some pictures I'm sending you. Not much has happened since I talked to you, just living the dream! The tripanionship is a blast. We are getting a lot done. We had a billion lessons with members this week. Elder Potter is really helping me get my energy up because he's alittle more outgoing so it's helping me get chattier like I was at the beginning of my mission. I love elder Wylie to death but he's so quiet that it was starting to rub off on me! The other Belgrade Elders got in a wreck this week haha. So I better drive careful!

I already told you about my miracle this week so I will just skip that. But I love you all and I will send a better email next week! I love you all, keep in touch :)

     -Elder Schneider




Moose is loose at the Jr High




No comments:

Post a Comment